Lessons for Adults
Johnson Piano Academy offers two programs for adults. Regardless of which is right for you, you'll be amazed at how quickly you progress. Before you know it, you'll be able to play music you love, and you'll discover a hobby that provides enjoyment, satisfaction, and an escape from the worries and complications of every day life.
"J" is a little camera shy, but wanted to share this clip with you. At this point, she had been playing for just a little over a year. A highlight of her lessons include learning duets to play with her mom, who she visits several times a year.
• The Preludes program is perfect for beginners and recreational pianists.
• Weekly 50 minute lessons focused on your goals, whether that be popular music, worship music, or the classics.
• Build solid foundation of music reading and technique so you can play the music you want to play.
• Stress-Free practice that fits into your life
• An Exclusive, accelerated program for students who love to dive in head first to their projects and hobbies
• 4 50 minute classes per week, and practice recordings so you will had daily guided practice
• Learn the how's and why's of playing: technique, reading, history, and literature
• Measure your progress against an international standard with an RCM exam when you are ready.
• You won't be alone-- you'll be in a group of up to three other students, and you'll always have me, your Personal Piano Trainer. You won't believe how far you can go!
ACT NOW--ONLY 4 SPOTS OPEN FOR FALL 2020.
All programs include the following:
All materials included
Recordings so you can practice worry-free outside of class
Access to exclusive Studio Parties, Online Performances, and Guest Classes
Click to schedule your trial lesson today!